The greatest challenge for educators in this decade is to prepare children to rise above the confirmation bias and embrace critical thinking.
The confirmation bias impacts thinking in every aspect of daily living, diminishing the thought process while encouraging students to stop short of rational conclusions. Once we teach children to rise above the confirmation bias, elections will change forever. No longer will politicians be able to lie and con their constiuents.
And no longer will anyone believe political ads. In this book is a guideline designed to subvert the outdated system and philosophy of education and replace it with the agenda of children.
Saving Students from a Shattered System: Igniting the Passion for Learning
Now is the time to take back the school from the Agenda Driven Politicians and give it to teachers, parents and students where it belongs. Endorsed by:.
- El mejor libro jamas escrito (Spanish Edition);
- All That Was Happy.
- Crime Time: A Timely Mystery.
- Whole Child Education Reform.
- Goblins Know Best (The Trivial Trials of Bogrot & Gorag Book 1).
- saving students from a shattered system igniting the passion for learning Manual.
- Stories For Africa: Geschichten aus dem Leben afrikanischer Kinder (German Edition).
Randi Weingarten. Foward by Will Allen; Time 's most influential Igniting the Passion for Learning.
Click here. Here are some links I strongly support:.
USD Sign in to Purchase Instantly. Explore Now. Buy As Gift. Overview Based on real experiences of those in the trenches, this book describes a new delivery system of education designed to allow all students to succeed with the help of teachers who are led by their passion to do what is right for students.
Lee and Budsisz take the reader step-by-step through not only what is wrong with the system of education and what must be changed for education but what the school of the future must look like. This detailed plan leaves no stone unturned in providing the tools to build a quality education program for all.
Leading Blog: A Leadership Blog
About the Author Mary Gale has spent half of her lifetime in a public school classroom teaching students skills to enable them to become good citizens who make valued contributions to their world. She passionately believes that teachers must find, create and adapt materials, methods, and techniques to promote success for every student.
- Arvest Bank - Banking, Investments, Mortgage Loans.
- Race, Resistance and the Ainu of Japan (Sheffield Centre for Japanese Studies/Routledge Series)?
- Reality is Alright | Ian Bogost?
- Sutcliffes Commentary on the Old & New Testaments - Book of Lamentations.
- Mary Gale Budzisz: List of Books by Author Mary Gale Budzisz;
- Cookies, Brownies & mehr süße Delikatessen Besonders für Diabetiker (German Edition).
Eldon 'Cap' Lee headed for Milwaukee WI to take on the challenge of making a difference in the lives of children through the profession of education after graduating from Eastern Michigan University. As he realized that schools were designed for the few, his passion drove him to a career working with those students who needed him the most, those who were not among the elite and were left out of a shattered education system.